So we know what type of problem we are solving.
We know how and what kind of checklist we want to make.
Lets get into it.
Do you have clear, concise objectives for your checklist?
Ensure each item is:
- A critical step and in great danger of being missed.
- Not adequately checked by other mechanisms.
- Actionable with a specific response required for each item.
- Designed to be read aloud as a verbal check.
- One that can be affected by the use of a checklist.
Have you considered:
- Adding items that will improve communication among team members?
- Involving all members of the team in the checklist creation process?