In plain english
- Your data is your own and you can change or delete it at any time.
- We never share any information about your checklists, templates or collected evidence with anyone unless you explicitly allow us to.
- To provide better service, we share some statistical data and some personal information with third parties.
- We use encryption where possible, do not store credit card numbers on our servers and generally make sure your data is safe.
- When legally required, or when we suspect fraud, we may share data with law enforcement.
- If you have questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clever Group Pty Ltd (“Clever Group”, “we” or “us”) strives to bring you the best business productivity tools available.
To be able to do this, and to offer you products and services described on the Clever Group websites at https://www.cleverchecklist.com/ and other Clever Checklist branded URLs (the “Clever Checklist Websites”), Clever Group will request some information from you and automatically collect information about your use of the Clever Checklist Software Application, the Clever Checklist Service (both as defined in the Clever Checklist Terms of Service).
1. How we collect and use personal information
When you sign up for a Clever Checklist account or purchase Clever Group's products and services described on the Clever Checklist Websites, we may ask you for and collect certain information such as email address, postal address, age, gender residence and the URL of the website from which you are signing up. In addition, when you use the Clever Checklist Software Application, Clever Checklist Service and Clever Checklist Websites, we will automatically receive information about your use of the application, service and website including information such as media that you access, queries you make, the URL of the website from which you use or access the Clever Checklist Service, date and time of your request, your Internet protocol address, performance of your network and computer, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version.
If you choose to activate Clever Checklist Share or otherwise publish your checklist templates or in progress and completed lists (hereafter jointly "Checklists"), your Checklist information will be publicly available to other Clever Checklist users (for example, on your Clever Checklist profile page or business activity stream) and may be used, or re-shared by other Clever Checklist users. Clever Checklist is not responsible for the use or re-sharing of Checklist information by others once it is made public. If you do not wish for such use or re-sharing of this type of data taking place going forward, you should not activate Clever Checklist Share.
2. Sharing information with others
Unless you give us your explicit approval and except as outlined in Section 1 above and except with respect to, Clever Checklist affiliates (being other companies controlled by or under common control with us), we will only share your personal information for the purposes set forth under Section 1 (i) to (vii) above or as is necessary to:
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the Clever Checklist Terms if Service, and Mobile Terms (as defined in the Clever Checklist Terms of Service) Comply with laws, regulations and any applicable court orders or to respond to requests from governmental or administrative bodies or to comply with litigation matters or other legal process.
- Allow advertising audits and analysis measuring the size and composition of the group of users that have listened to and/or viewed an advertisement or other promotional information. . Allow us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services (not permitting the third party to use your personal information for any other purpose).
- Allow us to share aggregated statistics about use of the Clever Checklist Software Application and the Clever Checklist Service with parties with whom we do business.
Opting out of Interest-based Advertising: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922
3. Transfer of personal information to other countries
We take a number of steps to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access. For example, we ask you to use a unique and strong password and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use encrypted transmissions to limit access to the systems that store your personal information. Further, we respect and comply with applicable laws and regulations on data protection. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user access name and related password. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, please be aware that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Children's personal information
The Clever Checklist Service and Clever Checklist Websites are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use the Clever Checklist Service, the Clever Checklist Websites, the Third Party Applications or the Third Party Applications Content and under no circumstances should you provide personal information to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child's information from the Clever Checklist Service.
6. Access to personal information and corrections
You can access and update some of the personal information we keep on you through the Clever Checklist Service or by sending a request to email@example.com. We will respond to your request upon verification of your identity within a reasonable period of time, and to the maximum extent practical.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) that we can access when you visit the Clever Checklist Websites in future. We do this to help improve the user experience of the website. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
10. English version prevails
11. Ownership changes